Let’s Decoupage a Christmas Welcome Sign and encrust it with GLITTER. Is Christmas complete without glitter?
This week’s video is something I have wanted to do for a while. Decoupage a letter, although in this case it was several letters. But I do have to say that even though I found the prettiest napkin for this project, I knew that this Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter would really make this stand out. Especially if you stand it up near Christmas lights.You can read about it here or buy it. http://amzn.to/2fwCpbq
- This video is for beginners but it will also help those of you who may not be aware of a few of the other tips that I include in the video. I also make sure to keep the video running in real time as I explain the step by step instructions. Since my links will take you over to Amazon, you are eligible for all of the same benefits if you are a Prime member. Free shipping, and one or two day shipping times. Now that’s exciting! Here are the rest of the supplies you’ll need -and don’t forget, you can buy anything else you need while you’re shopping through my links. Not-just what I am selling here. If you decoupage as often as I do you’ll also want to have a look at the laser printer that has gone on sale before Black Friday! What a deal..
- Aqua Brush http://amzn.to/2fpjgTU
- Large 16″ Ampersand sign http://amzn.to/2f94YXZ
- Love Sign http://amzn.to/2fjY8zi
- Welcome Sign http://amzn.to/2enGfkd
- Welcome Sign 2 http://amzn.to/2ef5CSg
- Christmas Themed Napkins http://amzn.to/2fjgIq7
- Cream Colored Christmas Napkins http://amzn.to/2fjfLhr
- Peacock Blue and Purple Christmas Napkins http://amzn.to/2eBpksf
- Cardinal, Reindeer, Santa Napkins http://amzn.to/2ef93s7
- Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter http://amzn.to/2eBqN1W
- Triple Thick Glaze http://amzn.to/2efg6Rj
- Coarse Metal Nail File http://amzn.to/2eBpXSv
- Color Laser Printer ON SALE http://amzn.to/2fwY5UI